Monday, October 13, 2008

The Halloween Master


My hubby and I are constantly involved in this passionate quest to find the quirkiest of quirky music for any holiday situation. Well, any situation, really. We're music snobs, and proud of it. Over the years, we've dug up some major goodies (well, he has, but all with my full approval) and this season he's come across a mega find.

Find : The Reverend Tom Frost, a musician and blogger that I know very little about (despite the fact that he's been blogging since 2004).

What I do know this: he knows his sci-fi, westerns, cult classics and horror films. He also has beyond fabulous taste in music. Every so often, the Rev. posts some groovy playlists to his blog which are up for grabs on RapidShare.

If you love music like I do, stay tuned to his blog this Halloween season, sign up for the email list or dig through the site to see what you can find.

Here's a list that can still be downloaded right now, just in time to add some truly unique tunes to your repertoire and impress your friends at Halloween parties.

"A Bloody Halloween Mix Part 9"

No comments: